Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Telok Blangah Crescent Blk 15 (1975-1990)


Work with CSA had bring me back to this familiar place where I have had lived for 15 years. Call me nostalgic, reminiscent, whimiscal.. whatever, somehow the smell of the air and sunshine of the leaves just resemble days of the aged.. akin to eternal sunshine of the spotless mind....Oh ya. In my mind I could always paint a picture of me then the 12 years old girl in a boy crew cut hair, maroon sleeveless top and mud brown long pants with hands full of library books strolling down the lane to catch a 271 bus to the Bt merah library. More often than not I will also bump into my mum and dad with ntuc shopping bags alighting from the same bus that I want to aboard.. & greeting me with " Tao Tao" come home early in loud audible voice that turn my face red hee hee...

...those seemingly endless long cosy sat afternoon tinted with shade of golden sun..now part of my fondest past. Everybit of it even the familiar yelling of my mum.

No comments: