Sometimes its difficult to write about my best friends......
Heres some of my fav frens that I shared some of my best memories with.
#1. We both grew up being bully by the Ah bengs of our neighborhood. We love to rent VCD from the blk 6 VCD shop.. and watch at your house coz we will only save movies for very special occasion. Like all good friends we had a lot of common habits. One is to take unsynchronized turns to be late for our appointment. At times these appointments had to be cancel..either becoz when I will walk up your house and found you still sleeping or you will call me and found me grounded coz mum doesn't allows me out. And incase someone think our primary school days are all play and no study...let me point out that we are also regular at the tuition centre at block twenty-something.. those late nights after study playing with candles at playground sharing our little stories. Strangely enough we rarely grew tired of each other even when we meet 24x7 in a year. Still one of the regrets I had is missing your wedding. Oh I cant say how sad I feel...
#2. I know your elder brother and your younger sister and I love to play at your house. We will walk the big football field at the then Telok Blangah Primary school premise, hand in hand during recess time. We will speak up and stood for one another when either one of us get bully. When you moved to Jurong east, I was really sad and that year I was 8 years old. We have lost contact by now. But I want to believe that we are both living under the same blue sky. Maybe a day will come when our path will cross again. Till then my fren!
#3. I can still remember the girly picture you draw. You are my first pen pal. The first letter I wrote was to you and its one with a sketch stamp and not a pasted one. Haha what was on my mind when i post that letter of mine without a real stamp thinking that it will ever reach you.
I still have your old phone number in my yellow phone book. Just not sure who will pick up the phone and if I make a dial.
#2. I know your elder brother and your younger sister and I love to play at your house. We will walk the big football field at the then Telok Blangah Primary school premise, hand in hand during recess time. We will speak up and stood for one another when either one of us get bully. When you moved to Jurong east, I was really sad and that year I was 8 years old. We have lost contact by now. But I want to believe that we are both living under the same blue sky. Maybe a day will come when our path will cross again. Till then my fren!
#3. I can still remember the girly picture you draw. You are my first pen pal. The first letter I wrote was to you and its one with a sketch stamp and not a pasted one. Haha what was on my mind when i post that letter of mine without a real stamp thinking that it will ever reach you.
I still have your old phone number in my yellow phone book. Just not sure who will pick up the phone and if I make a dial.

No comments:
Post a Comment